AppleTree & Gilden Woods Early Care and Preschool is partnering with NAEYC to celebrate the Week of the Young Child April 16th-20th. We strive to bring awareness to topics relating to the health and education of young children by focusing on a different theme each day during the Week of the Young Child.
- Music Monday: April 16, 2018 Sing, dance, celebrate, and learn
- Tasty Tuesday: April 17, 2018 Healthy eating and fitness at home and school
- Work Together Wednesday: April 18, 2018 Work together, build together, learn together
- Artsy Thursday: April 19, 2018 Think, problem solve, create
- Family Friday: April 20, 2018 Sharing family stories
We hope you and your family can join us for our Family Spring Carnival. We will have activities and fun for all ages at this event and welcome you to bring friends, family, and neighbors.
Please see your Program Director for more information.